PROTEI Voice/Videomail System provides an opportunity for subscribers to receive messages in mailbox and retrieve them any time and anywhere: from home network and roaming networks, from own mobile phone and other phone numbers (e.g. fixed phone).
In additional to traditional VoiceMail functionality PROTEI system supports a number of innovative opportunities which raise convenience of service usage for subscribers and promote generation of additional revenues for Operator:
- Enhanced new mail notification system (via SMS, E-mail, voice call)
- Voicemail-to-MMS and Voicemail-to-Email message forwarding
- Immediately Call back to the message sender from Voicemail voice menu
Videomail subsystem deployment will dramatically increase traditional voicemail functionality for 3G users and provide the following opportunities:
- Capturing videocalls when called 3G subscriber is unavailable or out of 3G coverage. Caller has possibility to leave video message in the subscriber’s mailbox;
- Previewing and Retrieving of stored video messages by recipients when returning to 3G networks;
- Possibility to get video message as MMS or E-mail;
- Recording and uploading subscribers personal video.
The solution supports SS7, PRI and SIP, that allows efficiently deploy the platform across the IMS/NGN networks.
Voice Video Mail system is updated solution, which helps to generate additional traffic increasing operator’s revenues.