- Monitoring of SS7 links used for connection with roaming partners in passive mode;
- Monitoring of Update Location, Cancel Location and Insert Subscriber's Data transactions in real time;
- Sending "Welcome SMS" message sequence to visitors according to the specified scenario;
- Sending "Bon Voyage" SMS message sequence to subscribers registered in foreign networks according to the specified scenario;
- Choosing the language of "Welcome SMS" messages depending on the home country of the visitor;
- Support of "prohibited hours". Subscribers who have registered in the network during the "prohibited" period will be welcomed when the period is over;
- Support for subscriber profiles. Subscriber profile allows the service to be enabled or disabled for selected subscribers and to define the message set and message delivery scenario for this profile;
- Support of "Networks black list". Subscribers who have registered in networks from the list will not receive welcome messages;
- Dynamically formed content can be inserted into messages (e.g. exchange rate of the currency of the visited country to the home currency);
- Statistics collection.
Administration and Maintenance
- Setting parameters of the home network;
- Setting parameters of the roaming partner networks;;
- "Welcome" and "Bon Voyage" message sending scenarios management;
- Subscriber profile management;
- Network "black list" management;
- Viewing and analysis of statistics;
- Tools for mass data input (VLR list for MNC etc);
- Generate lists of visitors registered in specified networks during a specified period;
- Alarm and Event monitoring.
The system collects the following statistical information:
- Counters and lists of Welcome and Bon Voyage messages that were sent, sorted by countries, regions and networks;
- Number of subscribers registered in specified networks during a specified period;
- Number of subscribers moving from one network to another during selected time intervals more than "X" times;
- Number of roamers from specified networks during a specified period in carrier home network.
Web-based management interfaces support security policies for different categories of maintenance personnel (Administrator/ Message Manager/ Statistics Analyst). All statistical reports can be displayed in tabular or graphical format.