PROTEI Cell Broadcast center helps operators and service providers to distribute geographically dependent information directly to subscribers’ handsets across the networks using GSM Cell Broadcast technology.
The System supports open SMPP interface for content-providers. Broadcasting would be addressed to all subscribers in the segment of operator’s network (set of Cell ID, set of LAC) as determined in the system configuration for particular information channel.
BSC interconnection is supported by X.25 or TCP/IP The system is compatible with the equipment of all major BSC vendors.
- Messages can be saved until broadcast
- Scheduled message sending
- Integration with external content providers via SMPP
- Standard interface
- Network architecture with load balancing
- User-friendly administration
- Alarm reports
- Flexible system configuration